Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Names Of College Groups

This blog serves two years online

Hi friends

a day like today, but two years ago, my dear Retired in Action! , I encourage you to open this blog. I confess that at first was reluctant to want to do but it was his insistence so you see, here I am.

I'm glad I did, I had fun and has given me much satisfaction; sincerely is an experience I recommend , so if you are thinking I hope they decide soon.

statistical data to date are:

created
Tickets: 115
Visits received: 11.200
Comments: 122
Backlinks: 276

Best of all has been the one hand, the good friends I met on the road, and the other, have discovered aspects of inspiration and creative skills as a writer or that I do not know I had, besides everything I've learned about the multiple possibilities offered by the Internet, not only in the field of business, information and entertainment, but in the area of \u200b\u200bpersonal growth and development.

Thanks to all those who somehow have shared this delightful and exciting adventure of building a blog.


Until next time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment